Hi, I'm Jessica Mihm!
Movement is a constant theme in my life.
I've been an athlete since I could walk, and played collegiate volleyball at the University of Southern California. My life changed dramatically when an elbow tendon injury ended my hopes of a professional career. Adrift and healing from Tommy John's surgery, I developed serious anxiety.
I had done yoga before, but as I healed I needed an emotional and physical release. I delved into my practice whole-heartedly, and found my calling in the process: Helping others find themselves through movement.
I'm a proud Texan, and my bragging rights include living in Austin way before it was cool. I've moved all over the world, including Norway, Puerto Rico, and Los Angeles before settling down here in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida. (But I still have some serious wanderlust!) My husky Bella has been by my side the whole time. Friends know me as a sci-fi geek, collector of tacky wolf-adorned tchotchkes, and database of obscure hip-hop lyrics.
- 200-hr EYT Ashtanga Yoga PR
- 500-hr EYR Ashtanga Yoga PR
- Owner of High Vibration Living Yoga School & Teacher Training, accredited by Yoga Alliance
- Rocket Certified under David C. Kyle
- Authorized Rocket Mentor
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- Chiropractic Assistant & Functional Movement Specialist at RxChiro
You'll find me @rocket_yogi on Insta!